How to become part of the Team
Swiss Cheese Childcare Collective is a community based project that unifies Bay Area babysitters. By working together we are able to market our services creatively, attract a larger cliental, create community and have fun!
- A gift for working with children of all ages
- The talent for connecting with all types of people
- Experience with infants, multiples, special needs or able to make a commitment to increase experience
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Quick and efficient communication skills
- Kind, caring, and compassionate presence
- CPR Certification (or willing get it)
- Trustline Certification (or willing to get it)
How to Apply*
- Fill out application thoughtfully, giving us a sense of who you are.
- Send Resume with References to
- Have phone conversations with 2 current Swiss Cheese Members.
- Attend information/orientation meeting.
- Reach a decision about your membership. If it's a match, move on to Sitter Integration.
*All steps shall be completed, though not necessarily in this order
Other Things To Know
This is a participatory collective. Each of us contributes to the overall finances and function of our collective.
Each month we get together as a team in order to create community and collaborate.
Quick and exceptional communication are a MUST in order to be part of our team.
We aim to be something different than a babysitter registry and we grow where our sitters are.
To the best of our ability we demand excellence from our sitters and ourselves, we ask that you do the same.
Every and all questions and ideas are welcome and encouraged, please email if you want to know more before applying.